100% Natural, Eco-friendly and Hand woven HEMP
HEMP cap from 100% Hand woven organic HEMP with lots of compartments.
Size : Free size
Weight : 95 grams
Check COD Availability
HEMP : History, Facts & Uses
- HEMP is not marijuana. Marijuana is not HEMP. One provides psychoactive effects and the other doesn’t.
- HEMP is the fiber and seed part of the Cannabis Sativa L. plant, opposed to the flower part of the plant which is marijuana.
- Marijuana is used for recreational or medicinal purposes
- Despite HEMP’s broad industrial and commercial uses, both plants remain illegal
- HEMP and marijuana typically get mixed up is because they both are from the same plant species,cannabis sativa L
- Typically, Hemp contains below0.3% THC, while Cannabis grown for marijuana can contain anywhere from 6 or 7 % to 20% or even more.
HEMP is a very hearty plant and grows very quickly in very diverse soil conditions. Cultivation of HEMP for industrial purposes has been done by many civilizations for over 12,000 years.
HEMP is one of the strongest, most durable, natural soft-fibers on this planet. Industrial HEMP has a wide variety of uses :
- Building material
- Biodegradable plastic
- Food and more
Industrial Hemp is produced in many countries around the world. Major producers include Canada, France, and China.
HEMP is an incredibly sustainable renewable resource that can be grown organically in many climates and conditions around the world. Only eight, out of about one hundred known pests, cause problems, and hemp is most often grown without herbicides, fungicides or pesticides.
There are many environmental benefits by using this sustainable plant. It would only take one acre of HEMP compared to 4.1 acres of trees to create the same amount of paper.
One acre of HEMP is not only a beneficial alternative for paper, but also for the production of cotton as well. Just one acre of HEMP could produce as much fiber as two to three acres of cotton. In addition, cotton requires large quantities of dangerous pesticides and herbicides.Fabrics made of at least fifty percent hemp block the sun’s harmful UV rays more effectively than other fabrics.
Considering all the above points we feel that the products made out of HEMP are very Eco-friendly and beneficial in many ways.
Delivery to India
- We dispatch your order within 24 - 48 hours on working days Monday - Friday
- Orders for Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
FedEx Priority 2 - 4 days delivery
- FREE FedEx Priority delivery on order value above Rs. 999
- Order value upto Rs. 100, Delivery Cost : Rs. 100
- Order value between Rs. 100 - Rs. 999, Delivery Cost : Rs. 80
India Post EMS 6 - 9 days delivery
- Order value upto Rs. 100, Delivery Cost : Rs. 60
- Order value between Rs. 100 - Rs. 999, Delivery Cost : Rs. 50
International Customers (Excluding India)
Shipping price can be calculated in the cart page or even the checkout page. We use FedEx International priority and India Post EMS services.
Note : If your country is not in the list(cart checkout), kindly contact us via email or the below options, we will get back with the estimate delivery cost.
- Customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please check with your respective customs department.
- It is beyond our scope to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied, in the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees.
- To make the process hassle free we have arranged with FedEx to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep.
- If you are presented with an invoice from FedEx for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay FedEx directly at the time of delivery.
Returns, refunds, exchange and cancellation policy
Each product we sell is handpicked and rare. Still if you are not satisfied due to the below reasons, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as : return or refund within 7 days of the receipt of the product.
Few things to keep in mind for returns, refund or exchange
- Shipping, package & handling charges will be deducted from the return amount.
- Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
- No return/refund/exchange on product which are used by you.
- The refund will be solely at the discretion of Atrangi
- Packing and delivery charge of Rs. 100 will be deducted from the order amount.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product, kindly return the "unused" package within 7 days.
Exchanges can be done only if the size does not fit you or if you do not like a product and would like to exchange it for another product (the product to be returned must be unused & in original condition).
Damaged/defective products will be replaced immediately excluding our handicraft items policy (minor defects/variations may occur at times which are typical of craftsman's work).
You may cancel an order within 24 hours from the time of placing the order. Login in to atrangi.in, click on "My Account" and select the order which you wish to cancel. Cancel the order by clicking on "cancel order" button.
- Customers "outside India" can use "CCAvenue"(online payment) or "Paypal" (manual process)
- Since our store currency is INR, Paypal request will be manually sent to you from our PayPal account email id email@example.com